jobs in Glaslough, County Monaghan
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Be ready to hit the ground running.
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- No previous experience necessary as training will be provided.
- Main purpose of the role:
€12 - €15 an hour
- To undertake additional responsibilities as requested by the Client Manager following the successful completion of specific training and personal skills…
- The programme manager must be focussed on the end goal and see innovation as a toolset to achieve macro objectives.
- Proven experience in programme management.
- Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role.
- Document accounting processes and procedures.
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- We are currently looking to recruit an Horticulture Manager to be responsible for all innovation programs within the clients commercial environment and be the…
€50,000 a year
- Significant management experience, in a complex organisation with experience of performance analysis and business planning techniques.
- This is a production based role, we are looking to speaking with individuals that have had some exposure to construction and that look at the bugger picture in…
€50,000 - €51,000 a year
- My client is a well-established consultancy business in operation for over 15 years and on the cusp of major growth which will see them more than double their…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes to succeed in the role:
- We are looking for a Receptionist / Administration Assistant for our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.