jobs in Inis Díomáin, County Clare
- Travel Requirement: up to 20% during the project phase of the role (over a 12 month period) to Marburg Germany Site.
- Maintain Quality of own work.
- Applicants should be prepared to travel as necessary during the project transfer period.
- A Third level qualification in a Science or related discipline.
- Graduate Career opportunity open to candidates who meet the minimum criteria as described and are due to graduate 2020 - expected start date Summer 2020.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The Program Manager directs all phases of the development program, with primary responsibility to manage and control new and/or current business major programs…
- Provide Quality expertise during investigations, process FMEAs and daily manufacturing issues driving process improvements as well as acting as the Quality…
- They would be involved in establishing and maintaining technical documentation required by operations to support technical transfer of manufacturing activities…
- Will be qualified to a minimum of B.Sc. level in a scientific field or other relevant technical field.
- Review and approval of design documentation, verification…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.