jobs in Inis Díomáin, County Clare
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare in relevant modules.
- What does this role entail?
- Good organisation, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of electrical design analysis and Microsoft Office software.
- Diploma/certification/degree (minimum level 6) in Electronics with two years’ experience.
- Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit,…
- Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate…
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- You will need to have or be willing to complete the below…
Cora Finne, County Clare
- To apply, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:…
Ennis, County Clare
- To apply for Cleaner in Ennis please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following…
- You will be a qualified Dispensing Optician and naturally good with people.
- Specsavers are currently recruiting for a qualified and CORU registered Dispensing…
- Proficient in the use of mechanical CAD, structural design, thermal design and Microsoft Office software.
- The successful individuals will perform mechanical…
- To apply for the Homecare Assistant job in Miltown Malbay Clare, please email your updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.