jobs in County Kerry
You refined by:
€10 an hour
- As a Retail Assistant you will work as part of a team and will be involved in merchandising, till operations and stock management across our Frozen, Chilled and…
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Ballylongford, County Kerry
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
Castleisland, County Kerry
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
- Please note, to secure this role you will need previous Optical experience.
- Happy talking and advising customers on the latest styles and products, you will…
€11 an hour
- Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team, making sure the right stuff is on the shelves and keeping everything…
€20,000 a year
- Creating and deleting user accounts on systems and applications and resetting user passwords.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong…
- In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Our practice Partner, 23 years qualified as an Optometrist, is happy to mentor, encourage and guide you, whether you want to be developed clinically with our…
Tralee, County Kerry
€56,849 - €66,945 a year
- If you fulfill the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our A&E Agency team will be in contact with you shortly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.