jobs in County Kerry
- Application Details: Please return completed applications to: Completed Application Form, which should demonstrate eligibility in accordance with the criteria…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Location: South/ South West Hospital Group There is currently one permanent part-time (WTE 0.86) post available in the Phlebotomy Department, University…
- A panel may be created from this campaign for Cork Kerry Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) from which current and future permanent and…
- Customer focused with a proven track record within a relevant customer services environment.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Stericycle GxP Workforce
- A recognised qualification in a related discipline.
- General administration of all relevant processes, e.g. purchase orders, subcontract operations, sales orders…
- The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To work with the store management team on key lines and follow space management guidelines…
- The post may also involve travel A panel may be created from this campaign for Older Persons Services Co-ordinator, Cork /Kerry from which current and future,…
- We’re not fussy about your education background but we’ll want to see evidence of what you’ve delivered and how you delivered it.
- High-energy is a must.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.