jobs in County Kerry
You refined by:
County Kerry (undo)
€23,984 - €39,796 a year
- Should a current serving Teagasc staff member be successful in their application through open public competition for this post, their current contract of…
€20,000 a year
- Experience is an accounts system would be advantageous.
- Please contact Donal at 066-7143995 for further details or email your CV through the link provided.
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
€12.21 an hour
- Bonus & Benefits you will receive as our Supervisor:
- This vacancy requires flexibility and will include weekend work.
- Access to RetailTRUST (Wellbeing Support).
€11 an hour
- Daily duties with this role will include:
- Our clients in Killarney are looking for a friendly and outgoing receptionist to work on an Ad Hoc basis.
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
- Take time to read through the various sections, which take you through the process from beginning to end.
- If I apply what happens next? are available in the…
- High degree of confidentiality and experience in handling sensitive information.
- Demonstrate experience in use of MS Office.
- Minute Taking at Panel Meetings.
- Are you eager to work in a highly successful and large organisation?
- These opportunities will provide the right candidates with an excellent opportunity to…
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- Third level graduate, Health & Social Care or equivalent is desirable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.