jobs in County Kerry
€48,000 a year
- As the store manager you'll be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for all back office administration daily.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Use appropriate software tools to analyse current plant performance and predict how performance will change with new equipment or different operating conditions…
Orchid Accountants & Statutory Audit Firm
- Join Orchid Accountants & Statutory Audit Firm to gain notable experience as an Audit & Compliance Officer.
- Proficient in using accounting & auditing software.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- John has been working with FRS Recruitment since 2006 and has over 12 year’s recruitment experience in Accountancy, Sales & Marketing and Technical /…
- Please note, excellent ongoing training will be provided for the first 12 month.
- 3rd level engineering degree desired but not essential.
- We have a requirement for the Operative to work most Saturdays (8 am to 2 pm / 3pm or 4 pm) and an occasional day during the week as required (if available).
- General knowledge of current and emerging security technologies.
- One of the following certifications is desired:
- Equivalent GIAC certification e.g., GCIH.
- Manage overdue accounts and negotiate to obtain payment within the agreed terms.
- She is responsible for managing a team of recruiters who specialise in all…
- A recognised qualification in a related discipline.
- General administration of all relevant processes, e.g. purchase orders, subcontract operations, sales orders…
- Proactive and capable of owning an issue to completion.
- The role requires some off-shift and weekend work for project implementation, ad-hoc troubleshooting,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.