jobs in County Kerry
- Please note, excellent ongoing training will be provided for the first 12 month.
- 3rd level engineering degree desired but not essential.
- For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com.
- You must have a positive outlook and a passion for hospitality and sales…
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Take on ad hoc projects (individually or as a team member, as allocated to you by your manager) that arise, both within the department and the divisions and…
- One of the following certifications is desired:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of security monitoring strategies and industry benchmarks.
Kate Cowhig International
€29,860 - €46,501 a year
- The following costs will be reimbursed to candidate upon successful completion of the adaptation program.
- 6 months experience is desirable but new graduates…
- Meet with department managers monthly to monitor department performance and discuss any current issues.
- Liaising with central marketing on special promotions,…
€50,000 a year
- Visiting key Accounts to ensure they are fully aware of the company's current range of products, upselling and crossing selling all products.
- Immediate start with a duration of between 4 to 6 week approx.
- The role will be working in SAP, involving accounts payable, VAT, RCT and professional…
- This is an excellent KPI-driven office-based position based in Kerry.
- Previous telesales in an office environment.
- Self-motivated and extremely driven.
€45,000 - €50,000 a year
- Trade qualified Electrician / 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- The successful candidate will join a team of experienced technicians responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.