jobs in Kilcoole, County Wicklow
You refined by:
Carrickmines, County Dublin
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
ELEV8 Platform Hire
- Opportunity to fast track your career within our energetic, customer orientated & progressive organisation.
- Debt chasing via telephone, letter and mail & update…
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; and five years experience, one year in a supervisory role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assist with administration of employee benefit programs including determining eligibility, enrolling employees and their dependents in the plans, and…
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; and one to three years experience in Training capacity; or equivalent combination of education…
Deans Grange, County Dublin
€20,000 - €22,000 a year
- The candidate would require the following skills.
- Proficiency in word, excel and outlook is required.
- General administrative duties such as change of ownership,…
Benville Robinson Solicitors.
- These roles are in the firm’s litigation department reporting directly to the partners and require immediate starts.
- A car can be provided for you to drive during the summer if you have a full driving license.
- Full 40 hour week for the duration of the summer.
Leopardstown, County Dublin
€22,425 a year
- Responsible for the logistics, set up and testing of AV equipment for client events and meeting roomsEnsuring the high standards of service and technical…
Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation
Aurora, County Wicklow
- OACAC is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Teacher Assistant.
- Shares preschool teaching responsibilities with teaching staff.
- $9.74 – $12.14 hr.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.