jobs in Kilkenny
- Support with the completion and release of regulatory and legal filings.
- 3rd level qualification in business studies or another related discipline.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- Primary degree and/or a Masters qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science or a related quantitative discipline, or the equivalent…
- Previous cleaning experience is advantageous.
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Assist in the completion of year-end audit files for external auditors, in relation to the annual audit of each entity, in the first instance, and ultimately in…
- We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position.
- Support people who use the service.
- University degree (or equivalent qualification);
- Together with a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and…
- Planning and Organisation - Determines a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
- Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.