jobs in Killester, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Assess data privacy compliance against the relevant legislative frameworks.
- Deploy processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches.
- Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund…
- Administration & management of Client SharePoint Intranet (in its current standing).
- Understanding the high availability features of SharePoint within an…
- Would be desirable if you can also perform Site Surveys (Not Essential).
- Some Working at Heights on Pole related works (Not essential).
- KDB+/Q Developer (Banking Experience) - 12 months contract in Dublin, Ireland Project Brief: Emagine Consulting is a Financial Services Consultancy firm with…
€370 - €375 a day
- Receive, initiate, investigate and conclude product complaint investigations using the current product complaints management mailbox and software.
- Diary Management & complex meeting organisation - via Outlook.
- This role won't be a high level role, someone to assist with the administrative duties of the…
- Identify and implement process improves of the securities and derivatives settlement process using data analysis tools and methodologies.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent qualification) minimum of 5 passes in 5 ordinary level subjects including Maths and English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.