jobs in Killester, County Dublin
You refined by:
- This role will provide the candidate with access to other social aspects of working in a company to dispel myths - such as that STEM careers are not for women /…
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if…
- Our responsibilities include supporting operations in Treasury & Trade Solutions; Securities and Fund Services; Private Banking; Information Technology;…
€22,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- Own back-end services like our Hadoop data warehouses, front-end services like Chat and Newsfeed, infrastructure components like our Memcached infrastructure,…
- Dates for the internship will be from May 11, 2020 thru August 14, 2020 , working full time during the summer.
- If you’re a student looking to gain:
- Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Software Engineering intern roles including the ones described below, depending on…
Operating Company DEMONWARE LTD
- If you meet the requirements outlined above, then you receive a link to complete a coding challenge from a company called Codility.
- Games and fun in office.
- The successful applicant will gain experience working with.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for writing clear, understandable code, and following a…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Enrolled in full time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.