jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- Working within marketing team, you will take day to day responsibility for our communications and content journeys across email, social media, website and…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself working as part of a team of 8 to deliver the highest standard of work.
- In addition to this, there is an onsite canteen.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- 3rd level qualification in Communications/PR/Marketing/Business or related field would be preferred.
- Support the creation of internal communications (employee…
- All other duties associated with a cleaning contract i.e. Vacuuming; Buffing; Dusting; Cleaning;
- This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in…
- Previous cleaning experience is advantageous.
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
Woodside Logistics Group Limited
- Inspection and quality check of new vehicles which have been through a PDI process - checking for any imperfections before they are delivered to customers,…
- Coordinate, balance and facilitate activities related to the completion of Critical Document Package (CDP) and the IP release checklist (SST004-SOP-F01) in…
Medical Protection Society
- Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.