jobs in Killester, County Dublin
€12.30 an hour
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- You will also be involved in the running of activities as well as dealing with student discipline and welfare issues should they arise.
- What will you be doing?
€10.10 an hour
- The role involves collecting customer orders from the store and delivering direct to the customer's home within a selected 2-hour window.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Develop the brick and mortar channel through new openings (design opening tools: Brand presentation booklets,…
- Please be advised this is a temporary contract role of 1 - 2 months.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an…
- Flexible hours for deep or heavy cleaning projects;
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying bins,…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Working as part of a wider team to provide data entry - administration to the underwriting and claims team.
- Previous experience working in an administration –…
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in customer support and or technical support role in a call center environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.