jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- Develop and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
- Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements,…
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving consideration to business perspectives.
- Experience with the following systems is also desirable: Mainframe, MVS Operating System, TSO, SDSF, FileAid, ENDEVOR and MS SQL Server.
- User-centric web designs for all screen sizes.
- Primary and Secondary User Research.
- ISSAP, SABSA, TOGAF, or other architecture qualification preferred.
- 3rd Level qualification in IT is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of IT Security best practice.
- Ability to draft accurate data and integration documentation considering the data flows between relevant systems and the enterprise.
- Proven track record (min 3 yrs.) in Business Analysis, across a variety of projects, that involved all the above accountabilities, knowledge and skills.
- The person appointed will need to be able to manage upwards but also drive the delivery of the projects within their remit, including the planning in some cases…
- Excellent experience in Lean and process improvement.
- My client is looking for Consultants with strong project management experience as well.
- Developers, Infrastructure Technologists and Architects on a day to day basis to achieve the above.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with the team’s…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.