jobs in Killester, County Dublin
You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
€250 - €300 a day
- Our public sector client are currently looking for an experienced Content Designer on a daily rate contract for an initial 6-months with a view to regular…
- No degree required but being familiar with the tech environment would be an advantage.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Self-starter with strong time management, good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- This role is suitable for an IT graduate with three-four years' experience looking to develop detailed experience in all aspects of network administration.
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent qualification) minimum of 5 passes in 5 ordinary level subjects including Maths and English.
- This is an excellent opportunity for graduates to gain A to Z exposure in the fund administration space.
- Leaving Certificate Higher Level Maths or equivalent.
€175 - €200 a day
- Bachelor's degree in English, writing, communication, marketing, advertising or related fields.
- Repurpose core content or customer-supplied content across…
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
- Direct experience with the entire data science project lifecycle,…
€350 - €400 a week
- This Dublin City Centre Software Services company are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their customer success strategy team on a part time contract (20…
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to support process creation.
- It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.