jobs in Killester, County Dublin
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Please note this is a contract position.
- This position is a support role (non-technical) managing customer incidents with the client's well-known cloud…
- Diary Management & complex meeting organisation - via Outlook.
- This role won't be a high level role, someone to assist with the administrative duties of the…
€300 - €350 a day
- Build customer P&L models and business cases taking a lead role in planning and forecasting to aid prioritisation and inform strategies across the organisation.
- Reporting to and acting as assistant to the Head of Business Transformation.
- Consolidation of monthly reports, and preparation for review by senior leaders.
€250 - €300 a day
- The individual will also be responsible for assessing, developing and implementing knowledge strategies across the group.
- €250 - €300 pd.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent qualification) minimum of 5 passes in 5 ordinary level subjects including Maths and English.
- No degree required but being familiar with the tech environment would be an advantage.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay…
- Review, analyze, and accurately assess legal requests and inquiries from third party civil attorneys and legal partners ensuring that all requests are…
€175 - €200 a day
- Bachelor's degree in English, writing, communication, marketing, advertising or related fields.
- Repurpose core content or customer-supplied content across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.