jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- Facebook is looking for a Finance Manager to join a fast-growing team, expanding to meet rapid organic growth of the organisation.
- 6 to 7 years post qualification experience.
- You will also be responsible for the direct investment activities and develop strategies and plans for the long-term…
- You will also be responsible for transforming the current expense management processes to ensure best in class approach using automation with appropriate…
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- These include but aren’t limited to:
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Developing reports and implementing system changes.
- IT savvy with previous experience with SAP.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references…
- The position will involve working closely with Senior Management to take an active role in managing and reporting on the finances of the business.
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- You will need to be a qualified accountant with previous experience as a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant.
- You will need to be motivated by deadlines.
- To be considered for this role you must be a qualified accountant with some experience at Finance Manager level.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Assisting with the annual budget process.
- Excellent opportunity to join the finance function of a growing…
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.