jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - Self.
- Click here to see what we do.
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level in Business/Finance related discipline or equivalent qualification/work experience.
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Are you super charged and a neat freak?
- Organisational Design: Using established tools and methods, assist in the delivery of organisational design which may involve initiating organisational and…
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Embrace change with curiosity and an eagerness to learn new initiatives and products.
- We’ll also be looking for an organised approach and a good standard of education.
- Make the grade and you could soon be part of a friendly store team – and a…
- Third level qualification with some IT experience.
- This role involves helping Project Managers with data management and analysis, finance and project related…
- Perform internal control activities that include: assessment workshops, process walkthroughs and documentation, risk and control identification, key control…
- Take time to read through the various sections, which take you through the process from beginning to end.
- If I apply what happens next? are available in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.