jobs in Kilmessan, County Meath
- This permanent position will help you further develop your Engineering and Science career by providing extensive training and hands on practical experience…
- We will offer you a 23 month contract to help you take the first steps in your career in understanding the semiconductor world by providing extensive training…
- The scope of your work will include integrating, supporting and driving completion of Progressive Build, tool installation and qualification.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and…
- They will get broad experience on most or all of these systems right across the corporation throughout the duration of employment period.
- The team are involved in exciting and challenging projects right from concept, through architecture into design, and finally debug and release of new products.
- The successful candidate must have a minimal qualification of a Bachelor's degree (NFQ Level 8), Masters (NFQ Level 9) or Doctoral (NFQ Level 10) postgraduate…
- Identify Business Process Improvements, review current processes and recommend and manage improvements.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits…
- The following is highly desired:
- � Implementation of host and embedded in-memory tensor back-end compiler features for hardware, software, and user-provided…
- Performs human resource operations management functions of ES specialists that may include resolution of internal customer queries regarding benefits and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.