jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
€47,500 a year
- Your strong expertise working with digital media, email systems and social media will also be to your advantage.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- We are part of the Shiseido Group, and in joining Laura Mercier you will not only receive innovative and artistry led training, a generous discount on our award…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- For more info see wallacemyers.ie/privacy-policy.
- Working alongside the Director you will provide EA support, office management and general administration…
- Previous experience working in Accounts Payable and excellent understanding of the accounts payable function from invoice processing to completion of payment…
- The opportunity to move into permanent employment on completion of a successful placement.
- Full training will be provided with opportunities across a number of…
- But you could also serve up: a smart and reactive press ad, a brilliant editorial piece for Paddy Power News, a funny social video, or an activation in our…
- Whether you’re looking to make some extra cash, or have a car, scooter and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your…
- Strong project management and organisation skills and knowledge of business process management.
- Be technically competent and familiar with current construction…
- To keep your Line Manager / Lead Auditor appraised of client requests during audits.
- To complete environmental audits (food safety, health and safety and fire…
- The role involves working alongside the Sourcing Analytics Coordinator in following through on agreed actions and outcomes from the B&M Quarterly Partnership…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.