jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation.
- Flexibility around working hours and some international…
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Significant experience of managing relationships, processes and people in a recruitment - or other…
- Our Pinterest office has a Silicon Valley feel, with regular social events and a driven, positive workforce, while Accenture can offer a range of benefits,…
- Accenture is hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Reviewer on a fixed-duration project for one of our global leading clients.
- That will include software development (including contributing to our open source stack), carrying out experiments, and publishing results in academic venues.
- Our client’s ad solutions leverage our company’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge…
- As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to manage the invoice payment process for business customers.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of…
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising and social media products.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications…
- You will have some or all the following skills and experiences:
- With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.