jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- Self starter with strong time management, good organisation skills and an ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Ability to prove office skills.
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving consideration to business perspectives.
- Experience with the following systems is also desirable: Mainframe, MVS Operating System, TSO, SDSF, FileAid, ENDEVOR and MS SQL Server.
- User-centric web designs for all screen sizes.
- Primary and Secondary User Research.
- University degree or diploma in related field or equivalent professional training and experience.
- Xperience in leading the requirement analysis for new systems,…
- Exposure to the following: Excel, JIRA, Process Mapping, RACI charts and general process improvement tools and techniques.
- Great location on Luas line.
- Successful experience in change management in a large or complex organisation with particular emphasis on delivering enterprise software implementation projects…
- Managing a help-desk of data related queries, in a fast paced environment to deliver on all agreed KPIs/ SLA’s, whilst acting as a mentor for the team.
- In depth knowledge and experience in a Business Analysis role driving change within an organisation essential at a fairly complex level.
- Ensure the project stays on track, within budget and is delivered to a high standard, managing risks and issues as they arise as well as spotting areas for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.