jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get to know some.
- IT literate and proficient in MS office.
- The role will be flexible in that you will be expected to assist in the delivery of the departments business objectives as directed by the operations management…
€10.05 an hour
- (Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which…
- In Permanent TSB, you will be part of an effective team that will give you an opportunity to learn more and build on your skills for a career in Banking.
Shiseido International France
- We are part of the Shiseido Group, and in joining NARS you will not only receive innovative and artistry led training, a generous discount on our award winning…
- AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES WORTHY.
- As Sales Assistant, you will be a brand ambassador at a point of sale and uphold our House’s.
- WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Respond to emails in a professional manner.
- Please note this role is a fixed-term casual contract and will involve weekend/casual work only.
- The applicant will be required to greet clients in a…
- Complete miscellaneous tasks associated with above role including the administration related to cheque payments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.