jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- As well as driving Customer Success, a key focus will be to act as an advocate for new…
- Third level qualification in a Computing discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Prepare project reports including Issue Reports, Exception Reports and…
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Frequent project based assignments using data analytics to develop and drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Understanding of P& fundamental’s desirable.
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels within an organisation, build trust and strong…
- A recognised project management qualification would be advantageous but not essential, as is a background in consulting.
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- Experience of designing, planning, managing and monitoring works on a number of projects, from inception through to completion.
- Salary of €50,000 - €55,000 DOE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.