jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
- Actively contribute to efforts to develop Project Management discipline and skills in the organisation (eg, mentors and coaches, participates in the Project…
- The Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organisation, scheduling and implementation.
€50,000 - €85,000 a year
- Use your own experience to implement and improve upon current best practices.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects.
- A keen ability to mitigate risks and address issues to ensure timely completion of project milestones with a practical knowledge of best in class development…
Sabeo Contracting Services Ltd
- Working with line managers to be an active coach and mentor for their project team members.
- The project/program will typically span multiple IT and business…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- If you are interested in this position and would like to join a high energy team, that promotes positivity, please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail fiona.devine…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.