jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- Supporting users queries in relation to paid content (movies, TV shows, paid channels).
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and…
- Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or…
- Review and analyse eligibility under Employment Permit and Immigration legislation and government policy for non-EEA nationals, including both international…
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Are you super charged and a neat freak?
- You will need to meet all the criteria required for a full airside pass.
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop.
- P/T - up to 30 hrs per week.
- This role will support complex and high-volume calendaring, as well as travel planning and expense reports for a number of executives across multiple teams and…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required).
- Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.