jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- Digitally native, you use social media to communicate with others.
- Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed…
Fold Housing Association
€37,045 - €42,961 a year
- If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and want to be part of a progressive organisation which contributes to the community, we would be delighted…
- Location: Nationwide, Tusla have over 200 office locations around the country, this post can be located in the nearest office to the successful applicant with…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Enrolled in full time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting,…
- By adding a great product to a leadership team that have decades of experience and success in payment systems we have been able to get noticed, get investment…
- Product Lifecycle Management – Collaborate closely with the LiNC and Planning Depts to gain appropriate oversight as to upcoming NPI and Copy Changes, to ensure…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Top performance is rewarded with a place on the following year’s programme as you progress through each year of your degree.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Working within marketing team, you will take day to day responsibility for our communications and content journeys across email, social media, website and…
- We are also a values’ led organisation focused on driving sustainable business performance the right way.
- Daily lunch allowance with lunches delivered on-site.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.