jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
€58,799 - €74,228 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- You will also be working with local management and remote support teams to provide excellent customer service to their local users.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Liaise with internal departments and third-party service providers as necessary.
- Responsible for creating new starter offer documentation and all HR associated…
- There may be a potential for progression following your initial 6 month contract.
- You will have a minimum 12 months' experience in a similar role.
- Execute information security assessment by assessing and benchmarking current business processes & practices against internal/external policies and procedures…
€70,063 - €91,472 a year
- Experienced in the formation and management of research teams, including supervision to completion of postgraduate students.
- Contract: Full Time/Fixed Term.
€42,404 - €52,256 a year
- Activities will include applied research implementation, hardware/software co-design of embedded systems, and travel to international conferences, workshops,…
- The Project Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline capital projects engineering team managing small to medium sized capital investment projects…
€40,000 a year
- Fellows will receive a gross salary (living and mobility expenses included) of €40,000 per annum and those with a family will receive €45,400 per annum.
- Purcelloleary Recruitment have been assigned to recruit for the following position,.
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.