jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
€37,000 - €53,265 a year
- Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the…
- Ensure that all orders are placed in a timely manner while keeping in mind the current stock holdings and lead times for deliveries.
- 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a Science discipline.
- Felicity’s main focus is building strong working relationships…
- Provide advice, guidance and support for customers during their initial weeks of employment, supporting their transition from welfare to employment to maximise…
- He is also a specialist in retail recruitment, having come from a retail background.
- Brian is our specialist Pharmacist and Retail Recruiter, managing…
- If you feel that you fit the above qualifications, please apply today with your CV.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Production Planning…
- Please note we have opportunities in East Cork i.e Watergrashill, Rathcormac general area.
- Gerry has gained experience working alongside both candidates and…
- John has been working with FRS Recruitment since 2006 and has over 12 year’s recruitment experience in Accountancy, Sales & Marketing and Technical /…
- Active sports and social club.
- Felicity’s main focus is building strong working relationships with both her clients and job seekers while offering an…
€36,000 - €37,000 a year
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production, maintenance, engineering, logistics and technical sales positions.
- Use of Station for Desoldering.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.