jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- Do you have a Mechanical Engineering Degree coupled with 3/5 year's experience in mechanical design?
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production…
- Applicants must be degree qualified and a "Registered Pharmacist" with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Assisting in retail events and group healthcare.
- You will have the following….
- You may have also searched for other jobs with tiles of: CSV Engineer jobs, Computer systems validation engineer jobs, senior CSV…
€32,000 - €33,000 a year
- Do you have an Electronics Diploma/certification/degree coupled with 1 year post qualification experience as a test technician.
- This is a fulltime, permanent position, working Monday to Friday (35 hours per week), within a growing organisation that support learning, innovation and…
- To assist in the organisation's goal to reduce costs and to innovate new technologies that will help the organisation provide new and cost effective services…
- A 6-month contract, starting immediately, please note that my client is a growing organisation with vacancies across north Cork.
€40,000 - €53,372 a year
- Third level degree BSc in Clinical Measurement or Equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) or Certificate in Medical Physics and Psychological…
- The Site Engineer will report directly to the Senior Engineer and will work closely with him or her to help drive the project through to successful completion,…
- You might also have searched for: Global Process Engineer job, Senior Process Engineer job, Oral Solid Dose expert job, engineering expert job, engineering job,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.