jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- You will manage administration on the front desk.
- You will be responsible for taking calls and passing them to the relevant contacts within the business.
€24,000 - €28,000 a year
- In addition to competitive starting salary and benefits, you will have an opportunity for long-term career progression under the mentor-ship of industry-leading…
- You will be responsible for inspecting incoming materials and components and assembles systems in order to ensure conformance to established quality standards…
- In addition to ample opportunities for long term progression, you will have the opportunity to develop your design ability in one of Ireland's most prestigious…
€45,000 - €48,000 a year
- Process reports for payment – either through Oracle or manually depending on the market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to…
- You will act as one point of contact to customers in the organisation.
- This will involve some accounting duties as well as providing an excellent level of…
€30,000 a year
- In addition to working with a close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to progress and options for flexi-schedule working.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- In addition to competitive salary, this company will offer you a chance to develop as an AutoCAD technician with a good work-life balance.
€35,000 a year
- Good understanding of Irish tax system – PAYE, USC, PRSI and employment legislation.
- They are also the largest, independent provider of infrastructure services…
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
- In addition to joining a progressive firm with competitive salary and benefits, this company offers a clear-cut and agreed upon path to progression, including,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.