jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
You refined by:
€35,000 a year
- The organisation has over 2000 employees and continue to expand as it adds value to its customers.
- A large commercial company which provides nationwide services…
€45,000 - €48,000 a year
- Process reports for payment – either through Oracle or manually depending on the market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to…
- Recruitment Manager required for a 12 Month contract with a leading organisation in the Healthcare sector Cork.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will have a Level 8 degree in Business or from a relevant discipline.
- You will be responsible for answering phone calls, answering emails, managing post,…
- You will receive a temporary placement of initially six months working in one of the leading banks in the country, gaining valuable customer service experience…
- For me, the opportunity to develop your career is key as you will receive exceptional mentoring and also benefit from the opportunity to progress and develop…
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
- In addition to joining a progressive firm with competitive salary and benefits, this company offers a clear-cut and agreed upon path to progression, including,…
- Project assistant/PMO in Higher Education Institute.
- In return you will get a 12 month FTC, and experience working on a HR systems Project.
- You will have direct access to and influence over senior management and will get to see how your work directly impacts on the success of the company.
- As the receptionist you will be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors into the organisation.
- You will be responsible for managing the companies…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.