jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- Process minutes of meetings and following up on actions.
- Data entry and database administration.
- 2 - 3 years Reception/administration experience essential.
- Data entry and data administration.
- 2-3 years reception/administration experience essential.
- Working daily with Microsoft Office programmes including Word and…
- We are currently looking for the following:
- Answering a busy switchboard and managing correspondence via phone and email.
- Data Entry Clerks (high Excel skills).
- As receptionist you will professionally manage a busy reception area while being the first point of contact for visitors to your new company, you will manage…
€12 an hour
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable using Excel for data entry and Microsoft word for typing up letters.
- Managing a busy phone line.
- This is an opportunity to play an integral role in the establishing of this new team and join an innovative and cutting-edge organisation who places people at…
€30,000 - €34,000 a year
- Then your new role involves the following:
- The ideal person for this role will have the following:
- 3rd Level qualification or equivalent experience in a pharma…
€31,000 - €35,000 a year
- If you answered yes to all of the above, we could have the right role for you.
- 3 - 4 years' experience in above duties.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- If you are interested and have the above experience - please apply today!!
- Start Date: First week in March.
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- You will look after all stages of the recruitment process with both…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.