jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Main Responsibilities of the role.
- Supervisory responsibilities include day to day work allocation and prioritization, , coaching, training, contribute to performance and output quality review,…
- A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering.
- A third level qualification of a scientific/technical discipline is.
- Ensure that all relevant equipment is qualified for cGMP use.
- Performs assignments designed to continue the development of professional work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard engineering techniques,…
- Perform sample management activities according to local procedures and processes in a timely and organized fashion.
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
- Ensure production equipment meets all relevant national and Health, Safety and Environment requirements through completion of required assessments and…
- Management of the Asset Lifecycle for new equipment (URS/RA/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Influence innovative qualification methodologies to apply appropriate statistical and…
- A planned and organised individual with strong technical or process knowledge/experience in cleaning & packaging within a regulated industry.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.