jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components…
- Provide manufacturing product and process expertise support in the following:
- Provide manufacturing training administration support if required.
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Work From Home: Not available.
- 3rd Level qualification or equivalent industrial experience in pharma or medical device environment.
- Knowledge of Prism ID systems and other labelling systems…
- Successfully completes complex engineering work in one or more of the following: technology development, product design and development, test of materials and…
- Reviews technical documentation including labelling and instructions for use against EU MDR requirements and works with international manufacturing sites to…
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills in a matrix organisation.
- You will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of the more junior team…
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management or other equivalent is preferred.
- Initiates, sponsors and implements change.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline or with 2 or more years’ experience in a technical and/or project management role.
- Talents we are looking for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.