jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- Insert detailed job description here.
- Work From Home: Not available.
- In addition you will collaborate with analysts, operations specialists, data scientists and engineering to improve our fraud prevention mechanisms, processes…
- We’re looking for someone who has practical operational experience potentially with in a multi-trade construction environment.
- What’s in it for me.
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Perform Logistics GDP (Good Distribution Practice) activities for GEHC accordance with current GDP as per annual GDP training & Local Procedures”.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Eager to share and learn.
- Dornan are recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to be based initially in our Cork office in Little Island**.
- Clearing down of cost reports.
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.