jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Alongside hours to suit you and a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- A panel may be created from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or part time duration in may be filled.
- Closing date: 06/03/2020 17:00.
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- + Bachelors or Masters in Architecture.
- If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees.
- Resolving Invoice queries to ensure we get paid promptly.
€10.25 - €11.00 an hour
- Excel Recruitment are looking for staff with experience in retail and hospitality for a variety of sporting events and festivals throughout the year in Cork.
- Helping customers make great decisions in our shop, you’ll become an expert in the wide range of bikes, accessories and services that we offer, with access to…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- We are committed to you ensuring a competitive salary, commission and performance related incentives, reward and benefit schemes and attractive product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.