jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- Take control of your own development.
- About the Team The DDC supports engagement teams with the completion of both audit and administrative work.
- About the Opportunity The primary responsibilities…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- A self-motivated person able to lead successful projects to completion, on time and within budget.
- Take prudent care for your own safety, health and welfare and…
- Please note this position is offered as either a home based role (Republic of Ireland) or located in our Apple European HQ in Cork, Ireland.
€11.47 an hour
- You’ll put the customer at the heart of every decision you make, ensuring you see everything through their eyes.
- When you’ll be doing it...
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor…
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- + Bachelors or Masters in Architecture.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.