jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
You refined by:
- The project is due to start in early Feb (samples earlier) and due to run throughout 2020 (regular monthly batches).
- If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees.
- Resolving Invoice queries to ensure we get paid promptly.
€10.10 an hour
- Our roles can receive high volumes of applications and we may need to occasionally close a vacancy before the published expiry date.
- When you’ll be doing it...
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
€10.25 - €11.00 an hour
- Excel Recruitment are looking for staff with experience in retail and hospitality for a variety of sporting events and festivals throughout the year in Cork.
- You will receive inbound warm leads for product evaluation requests, inbound warm leads for customers who have downloaded trial versions of our products, and/or…
- Salary within above range, dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits package including VHI and pension.
- ’s as requested from site.
- As a trust and safety specialist you will be working closely in partnership with the current Airbnb Trust & Safety team.
- Adherence to workflows and policies.
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Strong team working skills with the ability to also work independently with some guidance;
- Assisting in the administration of payroll processing;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.