jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
You refined by:
- Flexible hours for deep or heavy cleaning projects;
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying bins,…
- Please note this position is offered as either a home based role (Republic of Ireland) or located in our Apple European HQ in Cork, Ireland.
- To be part of a professional team & progressive service supporting individuals with complex chal-lenges to achieve and maintain valued roles in their community…
- Bachelor's degree in language or related field and/or related experience acquired in one of the following sectors: subtitles, journalism, marketing, editorial.
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursement €50.
- No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes…
- To provide assistance in conducting the following research activities, including planning, organising, conducting, and communicating research studies within the…
- Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while…
- We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written…
- The Company has invested €130m in the site since 2016 as a result of increased global demand for medicines and vaccines which will see the Brinny site further…
- Helping customers make great decisions in our shop, you’ll become an expert in the wide range of bikes, accessories and services that we offer, with access to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.