jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- To receive, locate pick and ship material in support of the production schedules.
- Receive materials onto the oracle system accurately and timely.
- In addition you will collaborate with analysts, operations specialists, data scientists and engineering to improve our fraud prevention mechanisms, processes…
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company's standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP.
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the maintenance of the GMP cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance.
- If it sounds interesting drop us a note with your CV and we will give you a call and see if could be a match made in heaven.
- The flexibility we can offer.
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.
- Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for an…
- Conducting regular, formal site audits an carrying out inspections as directed in the Safety Management System;
- Previous experience managing safety on site.
- In return you will receive a very competitive remuneration package as well as 24 days annual leave per annum and 2.5 company holiday’s and a generous pension…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Analyse all customer financial statements, payment trends and financial ratios to recommend credit limits.
- Analyse customer discrepancies to ensure account is…
€10.10 an hour
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Applicants should have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 1 year waiting experience.
- Taking orders for food and drink.
- Then we have the job for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.