jobs in Leamlara, County Cork
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with…
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- This includes negotiation of pricing, delivery and payment terms, as well as cancellation/return/warranty policies.
- Similarly, coordinate with Mech./Elec.
- Unwrap the perfect job this Christmas with opportunities across the following areas:
- Availability and flexibility to include late nights, weekends and key…
- If you are a creative individual with retail experience, preferably in the luxury sector, you could be just the person to join team.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Ability to manage systems and implement efficient ways of work by analysing current work practises.
- Elevate the current online offering by embracing best…
- To maintain a high standard of food hygiene, safety and cleanliness in accordance with the company and client policies and statutory requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.