jobs in Louth
Branigan & Matthews
- General office administration, answering the telephone and liaising with clients.
- A high level of computer proficiency and familiarity with MS Office,…
Smyth & Son Solicitors
- They should also have excellent verbal and written skills and demonstrate good time management and strong organisational and IT skills.
€122,000 - €145,000 a year
- Jacqueline holds an Honours degree in Public Health and Health Promotion and an Ordinary degree in Health Science and Physiology.
- Tel: M: +353 (0) 860 279 484.
- Knowledge of paid social landscape , including optimisation techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across variety of social platforms.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
- Level 7 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Ensure compliance to industry quality and environmental standards; develop and implement appropriate…
€30,000 - €38,000 a year
- Stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of Ireland and the UK's leading big-box non-food…
- Have practical experience in overseeing AML/CTF framework and provision advice in relation to implementation.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and French…
€44,665 - €61,176 a year
- On-call duties are required for SHO's which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
€56,850 - €66,946 a year
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 and a minimum of 6.5 in each subsection OR OET certificate with an overall band…
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- To gain employment in an Irish hospital at this level all candidates must meet the following criteria.
- On-call duties are also required as they allow you to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.