jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
You refined by:
Business Analyst (undo)
- They will aid the business in identifying and breaking down the current state of their business processes and create As Is maps.
- In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to…
- Detail the expected impacts of any business or technology change on the existing systems, operations, organisation, operating model and end-to-end processes.
- Improves business processes and systems by studying current practices; designing modifications (process / workflows / user interface).
- Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
- Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week…
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,…
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria…
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- Project planning and support of software solution development.
- Provide analysis on project status.
- Demonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and Agile software development.
- Help remove any impediments that the development team face…
- Work closely with IT & Operations to ensure that any current or new products being proposed work in line with current (or future) technical capabilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.