jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
Maynooth, County Kildare
- For further information about the company please see our website: www.exyte.net.
- Liaise with the procurement lead during the package letting process, interview …
- The successful candidate will need to be current with best practice in project management, business process improvement and change management, to most…
- Ability to lead and mentor virtual teams will also be advantageous.
- Organize and monitor inter-connected projects, managing cross-project activities across…
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday…
- And ensure completion of Operational Acceptance Testing activities.
- Where appropriate, maintain oversight and approval on the user acceptance testing…
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Organising the various professional people working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.