jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel,…
- A day in the life of a Retail Sales Assistant...
- We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
- We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
- You will be part of a team;
- Have a passion for social media platforms and services.
- Familiar with and user of social media products.
- Accenture and the world’s favorite Social Network are…
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Ideally some previous experience in a retail/optical or customer service environment.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Demonstrate IT competencies in the following areas;
- To be suitable for this role you will need the following:
- Relevant IT Certification or equivalent.
- As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to manage the invoice payment process for business customers.
- This is based in Dublin City Centre.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Level 8 Qualification, as defined by the NFQ, in an approved Science or Engineering discipline (which would include but not…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.