jobs in Manorhamilton, County Leitrim
You refined by:
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- E-mail: email@example.com, using the subject line SLIGO 0050 Staff Midwife.
- Application Details: Please return completed applications to: Post: Vera…
- If the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential job opportunities near you.
- Please apply below or call our Dublin office on 01 5133101 for…
- Evidence of a high standard of personal performance in one’s current position.
- A third level qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life science discipline.
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
€122,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
- Appropriate qualification in either Purchasing/Productions Planning e.g.
- Company. Preferably previous experience with planning short shelf life.
- Appropriate qualification in either Purchasing/Productions Planning e.g. Diploma in Purchasing.
- Track router accuracy, leadtimes, yields, qty pers and ensure…
- Active Participation in Factory Acceptance testing, Site Acceptance Testing and commissioning and qualification of equipment.
- Implement process improvements to accelerate current and future project progress.
- Accountable for the successful completion of project tasks on time and within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.