jobs in Manorhamilton, County Leitrim
You refined by:
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Part-time deli assistant required for busy deli.
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice…
- A Key focus for you in this role would be to manage, monitor and deliver the branch KPI’s and targets through motivating the team and finding better and smarter…
- We are seeking people who are good with machinery and heights to operate our self drive units for customers.
- Must be used to working with machinery.
- Care skills and Care for the Older Person modules of the QQI Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
- Two FREE tunics per year.
- Call us on for more information:
€43,897 - €60,124 a year
- This role will allow the successful candidate to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment and further your career in Ireland.
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- On-call duties are also required for Neurology Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their…
- To assist the store management team in the day to day running of departments, while aiming to maximise sales figures.
- 2 years fashion value retail experience.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- Project management of strategic business support projects,…
- A relevant third level qualification in Quality/Engineering/Manufacturing/Science.
- Support the CAPA process by reviewing and approving all related CAPA audit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.