jobs in Manorhamilton, County Leitrim
You refined by:
- Sales Assistant required Part-time for busy retail store.
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Customer Service in River Island means being aware of customers at all times and ensuring that our customers receive the best possible service every time they…
- Suitable Candidates should be Flexible to work Early Mornings, Late Evening and Weekends (including Sundays) throughout the busy Christmas period.
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.
- Running reports for the centre, TTS report, Cares report and Apple report.
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Shift pattern will vary, minimum 30 hours per week some additional hours when required to…
- Greet and assist visitors, ensure that they receive required induction, receiving and distributing mail.
- Raise purchase requisition requests, tracking purchase…
- Evidence of a high standard of personal performance in one’s current position.
- A third level qualification in a relevant Chemistry or Life science discipline.
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced Social Worker who display and deliver their passion for working in a Social Work environment.
- Completion and documentation of PM’s and pDM’s on manufacturing equipment into Maximo.
- Completion of instrument calibration as per schedule.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.