jobs in Manorhamilton, County Leitrim
- Developing expertise and understanding of current and future analytical techniques.
- Supporting & initiating analytical OOS issues as they arise in a timely…
- Degree in a technical discipline, life science, engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
€43,897 - €60,124 a year
- This role will allow the successful candidate to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment and further your career in Ireland.
- General reception duties; greet and assist visitors, ensure that they receive required induction, receiving and distributing mail.
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- On-call duties are also required for Neurology Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their…
- The Training Manager will have responsibility for the planning, design, delivery, and evaluation of training during project implementation and once the…
- The successful candidate will have experience in the delivery of underground services and heavy civil engineering projects.
- A relevant third level qualification, preferably a degree and/ or APICs or IIPMM qualification as this qualification provides a good foundation for this job…
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
€122,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.